||Head of Residence Life
||As soon as possible
||Will continue until the position is filled.
– Encourage student-initiated programmes for the Study Center.
– Report student conduct issues to Coordinator – Res Life/Head Res Life.
– Assist in the support of the Resident Assistants.(RAs).
– Work as part of the Student Affairs team to create an enjoyable and flexible environment for the students in the study corner.
– Lead the Cleanliness Campaign with students in the AUW campus and Study corner. The purpose of the campaign is to be aware of the students to maintain personal hygiene as well cleanliness of the dorms and entire study corner.
– Keep a close watch on activities at the Study Centre.
– Coordinate, arrange and allocate appropriate venues for events in study corner.
– Maintain the record of stationery, remotes, musical instrument, couch, pillows, TV & others as assigned.
– Monitor & Maintain the cleanliness of study corner at all time.
– Report activities to the Coordinator -Res Life on a regular basis.
– Monitor & maintain the quiet hours from 4:00 pm to 12:00 pm.
– Monitor the safety issues and report to concerned person immediately if anything unusual is noticed.
– To observe the timings of study corner which will be from 10:00 am to 12:00 am and ensure that all AUW properties are in place before closing and sending an update email to all concerned.
– Perform administrative duties related to day-to-day operations of the study center, dormitories, and Residential Life as assigned.
– The work week will include evening office hours which may vary week to week. The schedule will be set by the supervisor with your input.
– Submit verbal or written student behavioral and/or health concerns/issues as indicated or requested.
– Report maintenance and cleaning issues to concerned department.
– To respond to emergencies appropriately, according to the University Safety & Security procedures; assist with fire alarm evacuations if required.
– Coordinate the nightly check-in on regular basis; Refrain from activities (both prior to and during duty) that would impair their ability to respond in-person quickly and appropriately to a situation while on duty.
– Shall notify Residence Life and on-campus staff of nights when they will not be present on campus or emergencies.
– Maintain residence in student housing as assigned to provide on-site coverage for evenings, nights and weekends.
– Any other task given by the management.
- Minimum Graduate from reputed University.
- At least 1-2 years experience in similar field.
- Fluency in English and Bengali, both speaking & writing is must.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Good interpersonal & Communication skill.
- Professional & multicultural working environment.
- Attractive compensation .
Interested applicants should send their CV’s along with Cover Letter detailing how their qualifications, skills, abilities and experience meet the specific requirements of the role, as outlined in the job description and two references (Name & Contact Information) addressing to Chief Operating Officer through E-mail: at email@example.com. Please mention the position applied on the subject line. The review of applications will begin immediately. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.