For forty-five years, Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget-savvy travelers closer to the world by providing the most up-to-date information.
· Entries in a range of price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
· Suggestions for must-see wats and how to visit them
· Helpful advice on food: what to eat and what not to eat in Southeast Asia
· Detailed coverage of hiking, beaches, and how to stay safe in the outdoors
· Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
· Detailed maps of cities, towns, islands, and the outdoors
Featuring Not-to-be-Missed Experiences
Wince as barefoot Hindu devotees cross red-hot embers at Sri Mariamman Temple, Singapore.
Inside Scoops & Hidden Deals
Sample Lao delicacies (and Lao brews) at Luang Prabang's riverside cafes.
Off the Beaten Path
Sleep in a bamboo tree house in Khao Sok National Park, Southern Thailand.
- Source: Powell's Books