To Be Considered For Regular Admission, an Applicant Should:
- Have completed 10+2, a total of 12 years of education
- Have demonstrated leadership potential and a commitment to work for positive social change
- Have received an average of 60% of marks or equivalent grades in final examinations, including a minimum score of 60% on both English and mathematics exams.
- Have participated in extra-curricular activities
- Transfer students are encouraged to apply to AUW. Transfer of credits will be decided upon evaluation by the Academic Committee.