Meet the Public Health Studies faculty.
In line with the objective of developing women leaders in Asia, our mission is to train public health leaders who can sustainably address and improve regional public health challenges and strive to eliminate health disparities across Asia.
- Identify contemporary public health challenges and effective interventions through appropriate literature review and creative thinking
- Discover, plan, develop, test, and disseminate evidence-based sustainable interventions to regional health problems in ways that promote equity
- Utilize sound methodology to design studies, develop valid instruments, collect valid reliable data, and analyze collected data
- Develop ad present demographic, statistical, programmatic, and scientific information for use by professionals and lay audiences aiming to influence others within the public health sector or government
- Identify and use individual, team, and organizational learning opportunities for personal, professional, and organizational development