Psychology Minor Requirements (5 courses)
Two (2) required courses
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Mind and Behavior/Introduction to Psychology
Three (3) approved psychology courses, such as:
- Social Psychology, Political Psychology, Mental Health and Illness, Psychology of Women, Cultural Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Neuropsychology, etc.
- At least three (3) courses much be at the 3000 level or above
- Two (2) of the five (5) courses may be used for the core curriculum requirements and for the Psychology minor