Position: Assistant Manager, Food Services
||Food & Services
||Manager, Events and Logistics
||As soon as possible
||January 15, 2018
Supervision of Food Service (Dinning and Kitchen) in relation to all other administrative duties, and in consultation with the Manager, Events and Logistics.
- Run a kitchen & ensure continuous food service for students and staff and Faculty.
- Arrange food Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for the students based on their number of presence & according to set menu.
- Prepare Monthly menu for three segments of meal as required.
- Control food quality, quantity, delivery time & service quality.
- Analysis on food variation & experiment with different new recipes.
- Make regular interaction with end users about food’s feedback & work on it continuously with their suggestions to improve food quality & taste.
- Work with Dining & Kitchen team to maintain standard hygiene of food preparation, food taste, quantity, serving method etc.
- Work with dining staffs about the store management of raw materials.
- Work with store & monitor their overall food management system.
- Arrange Food Service for guest apartment and individual offices as per requirement.
- Every month need to prepare purchase requisition for the consumption of three meals which prepared from kitchen (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner).
- Every day need to prepare store requisition for the consumption of three meals which prepared from kitchen (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) and monitor of consumption.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly Budget and involvement in different financial matters.
- Assign duties to the staff and inspect their work activities
- To supervise dining staffs & monitor their performance.
- To work with dining staff & other related work group (cleaner, student employee) for maintaining healthy & homely environment at dining halls.
- To monitor student’s any kind of discomfort during meal time.
- To monitor dining policy implementation process & control students from violating dining policy.
- To ensure end user’s ultimate satisfaction during meal time.
- Assign duties to the staff and inspect their work activities.
- Manage student employees working in the dining hall.
- Prepare payment sheet of student employee.
- Monitor Finger Print System for the students, Staff and faculty and collect payment from Day scholars and submit monthly report to the accounts.
- Monitor Payment System of Food from AUW Dinning and submit a separate excel sheet at the end of the month a bill will be generated and be submitted to Finance.
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the operations for better efficiency.
- Minimum Graduate from reputed University.
- At least 2-3 years experience in similar field.
- Fluency in English and Bengali, both speaking & writing is must.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Good interpersonal & Communication skill.
- Professional & multicultural working environment.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Comprehensive Group Insurance.
- Other benefits as per AUW HR policy.
Interested applicants should send their CV’s along with Cover Letter detailing how their qualifications, skills, abilities and experience meet the specific requirements of the role, as outlined in the job description and two references (Name & Contact Information) addressing to Chief Operating Officer through E-mail: at email@example.com. Please mention the position applied on the subject line. The review of applications will begin immediately. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Posted by Asian University For Women on 24 the december, 2017