Position: In-charge, Control Room
||Security and Protocol Department
||Director, Security and Protocol
||January 2, 2018
||December 23, 2017
To assist security and related arrangements for Asian University for Women. Applications are invited from female (strongly encourages to apply) and male candidates who have experience in security and safety related service including access control, CCTV monitoring system, surveillance etc. Some of the responsibilities of this job are as follows but not limited to:
- Serve as the onsite staff member of the University Control Room and or Security Desk Operation.
- Act as overall in-charge of AUW Control Room and Security Desks.
- Supervise, monitor and assist Control Room Operators.
- Responsible to employ, check and ensure attendance of all guards and security duties of AUW.
- Responsible to check and monitor the access control, CCTV monitoring, fire alarm and fire fighting system regularly.
- Monitor all incidents, hazards and threats on AUW security and related issues.
- Assist to coordinate with other departments on security and related matters.
- Act during an emergency or crisis by informing related person or forces.
- Act accordingly in case of any emergency related to terrorist attack, fire fighting and earthquake procedure.
- Arrange security and safety training to all guards regularly and all concern of AUW when it is required.
- Be prepare to perform security related tasks and other issues if it is assigned.
- Should be cooperative with all other administrative department of AUW.
- Keep all the security equipment operational and in good condition.
- Maintain liaison with law enforcing agencies including Ansar, Police and fire service civil defense of Bangladesh.
- Inform any abnormality to Director and Deputy Director of Security and Protocol Department.
- Report to Director and Deputy Director regularly and also when it is required basing on emergency or urgency.
- Minimum Graduate from reputed University.
- At least 2-3 years experience in similar field.
- Able to communicate in ‘English’ with the foreigners
- Must have experience or knowledge on ‘Security Management System’.
- Preferably from defense background (Army, Navy or Air Force).
- Good interpersonal & Communication skill.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Professional & multicultural working environment.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Comprehensive Group Insurance.
- Other benefits as per AUW HR policy.
Interested applicants should send their CVs along with Cover Letter detailing how their qualifications, skills, abilities and experience meet the specific requirements of the role, as outlined in the job description and two references (Name & Contact Information) to Human Resources Department through E-mail: at email@example.com, Please mention the position applied on the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Posted by Asian University For Women on 14th December, 2107