Position: Administrative Officer, Health & Wellness Center
||Health & Wellness Center
||Consultant Physician and Director of HWC
||As soon as possible
||December 14, 2017
- To provide administrative and management support to the members of the Health & Wellness Center:
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Director of HWC and maintain high confidentiality.
- Assist in the screening of pre-admission health forms.
- Assist in maintaining the student personnel files & database.
- Follow- up test reports or medicines from Diagnostic Center and Pharmacy respectively.
- Notify students regarding their medicine availability, consultations with doctor, etc.
- Keeping record of the Health Center expenses and submission of proofs of expenditures to the Finance department.
- Prepare working schedule for the Student Health Assistants (SHAs) and assign them tasks.
- Update and oversee delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls.
- Act as a liaison between departments and staff members, and private medical organizations and companies.
- Providing assistance to the nurses on duty with student management, whenever necessary.
- To maintain and monitor the inventory of office, medicine and other clinical supplies:
- Conducting medicine inventory on a weekly basis.
- Keeping track of medicines dispensed, by recording the use of every medicine in respective registers.
- Keeping track of the expiry dates of stock medicines.
- Maintaining record of office & clinical supplies.
- Placement of order for medicines, office and other clinical supplies, as necessary.
- Check for any maintenance needs and address the problem to the appropriate people.
- Organizing first-aid kits for students, staff and faculty.
- To schedule appointments for students & staffs with Physicians and Clinicians:
- Securing appointments for students for consultations.
- Arranging for sample collection for laboratory tests.
- Notifying the respective individuals about their appointments through mail and phone.
- To maintain files and other documents:
- Thoroughly organize student’s records.
- Clearly label and organize other files.
- All files must be up-to-date.
- Electronic files are to be systematically arranged and kept in respective folders.
- To provide arrangements for scheduled meetings:
- Notify all the members of the Health & Wellness Center about the upcoming meetings.
- Take notes during meetings and mail minutes to the attendees.
- Maintain hard copies of the meeting minutes.
- To coordinate annual physical examination, vaccination programs, etc:
- Prepare schedules for physical examination & vaccination program.
- Notify students about the programs through mail and posters.
- Assist the nurses in conducting the programs.
- Participate in the organization of health awareness programs.
- Minimum Graduate from reputed University.
- At least 1-2 years experience in similar field.
- Fluency in English and Bengali, both speaking & writing is must.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Good interpersonal & Communication skill.
- Professional & multicultural working environment.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Comprehensive Group Insurance.
- Other benefits as per AUW HR policy.
Interested applicants should send their CV’s along with Cover Letter detailing how their qualifications, skills, abilities and experience meet the specific requirements of the role, as outlined in the job description and two references (Name & Contact Information) addressing to Assistant Director of HR & Services through E-mail: at email@example.com. Please mention the position applied on the subject line. The review of applications will begin immediately. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Posted by Asian University For Women on 6th December, 2107