Position: Coordinator, Special Programs
||Director of Admissions
||As soon as possible
||November 23, 2017
- Work under the guidance of the Director of Admissions.
- Establish contacts and connections in target groups such as Rohingya, RMG and Tea estate workers.
- Confidence to negotiate with the owners of Garment factories and Tea factories for continuing the selective students’ salary.
- Develop recruitment and promotional materials for target groups.
- Frequent visits to different areas in Bangladesh for recruiting target group.
- Identify and shortlist competent applicants.
- Conduct Entrance exam and personal interview.
- Support Admission Team for maintaining the target group perspective students’ database.
- Promote AUW through the success stories of all economical groups of AUW students & highlight AUW activities.
- Minimum Graduate from reputed University.
- At least 1-2 years experience in similar field is preferable.
- Fluency in English and Bengali, both speaking & writing is must.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Good interpersonal & Communication skill.
- Professional & multicultural working environment.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Comprehensive Group Insurance.
- Other benefits as per AUW HR policy.
Interested applicants should send their CVs along with a Cover Letter detailing how their qualifications, skills, abilities and experience meet the specific requirements of the role, as outlined in the job description and two references (Name & Contact Information) addressing to Director of HR through E-mail: at email@example.com. Please mention the position applied on the subject line. The review of applications will begin immediately. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Posted by Asian University For Women on 23 December, 2107